We offer deals for both non-stop and connecting flights with more than 100 airlines to the Capital City of Spain.
Madrid is perhaps among the most visited city in Spain in 2021. It is also known as the city of elegant boulevards and expensive manicured parks such as Buen Retiro. Madrid is also famous for its rich repositories of European art, the work of Goya in the Prado Museum is one of the examples of it.
Things to Know About Madrid: -
Madrid is the Headquarter of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation.
Real Madrid Football Club is a famous Football Club.
Currency: - Euros, USD (Accepted at Few Stores Only).
Time Difference: Madrid is 6 hours ahead of Washington, DC in the United States.
Language: Spanish, English (UK).
5) What To Visit in Madrid: -
- Prado Museum
- Explore Buen Retiro Park and the Crystal Palace
- Royal Palace and Gardens
- Wander through the Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol: The Heart of the City
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
- Fuente de Cibeles and Gran Via
- Temple of Debod: An Ancient Egyptian Temple
- Goya Frescoes at Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza: Fine Arts Museum
-A Non-Stop Flight from The East Coast of The United States usually takes 9-10 hours, while a non-stop flight from the west coast takes 13–14 hours.
-To check the Visa and other document requirements, you must check with the local Embassy or CIBTVISAS.com.
Airlines To Fly from the USA To Madrid
There is only one international airport in Madrid: